[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/check
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Dec 9 15:09:34 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/check: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.9.9:
Mon, Oct 22, 2012: Released Check 0.9.9
based on r637 (2012-10-22 13:54:14 +0200)
* Measure test duration and print in XML output.
Feature request #3521371 on SF, but reimplemented.
* Added contrib/XML_for_JUnit.xsl from feature request #3521371 on SF.
* Added support for setting log files via environment variables.
Patch #3576713 on SF.
* Added better pkg-config and subunit support, patch #3417041 on SF.
* Make tests/test_vars.in bourne shell compatible, bug #3472578 on SF.
* Added ck_ prefix to mutex_lock variable, to avoid name clash on Solaris.
Solves bug #3472574 on SF.
* In autoconf, request system extensions to generate 64-bit safe code,
solution from patch #2803433 on SF.
* Fix for mutex deadlock when killing threads, patch #3564640 on SF.
* Make XML output well-formed, solution from patch #3575642 on SF.
Solves bug #3485651 also.
* Fix buggy duration calculation, bug #3575451 on SF.
* A more complete CMake / MSVC patch for those interested in pursuing
Windows development with Check and Visual Studio. See
* Added instructions for improving the speed and output of `make
check' when using Automake. See contrib/improved_make_check/.
* Added a chapter in the documentation for selective running of tests.
* Changed how the message pipe is read. Before, the whole file was copied to
RAM with realloc, giving problems with huge allocations for repetetive
tests, the problem was visible for a specific GStreamer test case.
* Improvements to the new Check API: documentation, macros that allow
multiple evaluation, unit tests, and new
ck_assert_(str|int)_(lt|le|gt|ge) comparison functions.
* Made the new Check API primary and use it to define macros from old Check API
* Added checkmk, a tool for reducing "boilerplate coding" when writing
unit tests with check.
* Added xslt link to xml output, added display of iteration field into xslt
stylesheet and moved it to directory accessible from web page root
* Added longjmp to fail function to ensure that no code will be executed in test
function after failed assertion
* Fix dead assignments and several possible NULL pointer dereferences
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/check/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/check/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/devel/check/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |