[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Tue Dec 4 08:18:35 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update "dovecot2" package to version 2.1.11. Changes since 2.1.10:
- lmtp/lda: dovecot.index.cache file is no longer fully mapped to
memory, allowing mail deliveries to work even if the file is huge.
- auth: userdb passwd lookups are now done by auth worker processes
instead of auth master process (as it was documented, but
accidentally didn't work that way).
- lmtp: lmtp_rcpt_check_quota=yes setting checks quota on RCPT TO.
- lmtp: After successful proxying RCPT TO, the next one to a
nonexistent user gave tempfail error instead of "user not found".
- lmtp proxy: Fixed hanging if remote server was down.
- imap: Fixed crash when SEARCH contained multiple KEYWORD parameters.
- doveadm: Various fixes to handling doveadm-server connections.
- -i <instance name> parameter for Dovecot tools didn't work correctly.
- director was somewhat broken in v2.1.10. This version also includes
various reliability enhancements.
- auth: passdb imap was broken in v2.1.10.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |