[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Text-Xslate
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Mon Dec 3 15:03:02 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Text-Xslate: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.5025
1.5025 2012-10-20 21:45:27
- Fix a bug that constants with unary operators might result in
wrong values (thanks to @doy)
1.5024 2012-10-15 18:02:29
- Fix false assertion failure
(This change affects only to -DDEBUGGING enabled perl)
1.5023 2012-10-15 08:22:14
- Apply issue #66 again
- 1.5022 was identical to 1.5021 (thanks to @doy)
1.5022 2012-10-15 00:15:18
- Do not depend on extra modules in tests (issue #66, @nihen).
1.5021 2012-10-15 00:07:54
- Fix an issue that recursive call of render() may cause SEGV
thanks to doy for reporting this issue (isseu #65).
1.5020 2012-10-14 23:06:49
- Fix deploying issues reported at 1.5017, again.
thanks to @woremacx for reporting it.
- Fix a bug that calling macro which encloses outer variables,
may clobber other variables, thanks to @ktat for reporting it.
1.5019 2012-10-03 12:28:20
- Revert 1.5016's bugfix which introduced a more serious problem.
The complete bufix will be applied to 1.5020.
1.5018 2012-09-30 13:41:13
- "html_builder_module" option to import HTML builders;
functions imported with this option are wrapped by html_builder()
1.5017 2012-08-04 19:31:59
- Fix a problem on Win32
1.5016 2012-08-04 19:19:15
- Fix a bug that reloading templates could fail on deploying
- Fix a problem on 5.17
1.5015 2012-07-13 19:31:53
- Enhance extensibility for custom parsers (shmorimo)
1.5014 2012-06-26 19:41:20
- Add scalar::split() to Bridge::Star (tokuhirom)
1.5013 2012-06-12 23:46:44
- Add "macro" option to Text::Xslate->new() (gunyoki)
1.5012 2012-05-21 15:52:59
- imporve error messages when the parser reaches EOF
1.5011 2012-05-21 15:45:00
- add warning about https://github.com/xslate/p5-Text-Xslate/issues/55
For backword compatibility, we don't change its behavior, but
it is likely to a problem so we warnn about it.
1.5010 2012-05-04 01:04:47
- Make `HANRESS_OPTIONS=j9 make test` work (@punytan)
1.5009 2012-03-30 09:19:18
- Documentation improvement
1.5008 2012-03-28 09:39:45
- Fix a typo in an error messages (issues/53, thanks to wchristian)
- Fix an undefined behavior that giving utf8-encoded *bytes* as
params made mojibake in use of caches
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Text-Xslate/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Text-Xslate/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |