[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Spec
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Sat Dec 1 13:41:54 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Spec: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.46
0.46 Tue Oct 2 13:23:00 EDT 2012
- with() enables argument matching on mocked methods
- raises() makes mocked methods raise exceptions
Contributed by Kjell-Magne .ierud (issue #12)
0.45 Mon May 7 10:08:13 EDT 2012
- Add support for TAP version 13.
Contributed by Michael G. Schwern (issue #11)
0.44 Mon Apr 30 11:04:00 CST 2012
- Allow shared_examples_for to be defined in any context.
0.43 Sat Apr 14 16:22:00 EST 2012
- Fixed runtests() to honor its contract to run only the examples specified
in its @patterns parameter or SPEC environment variable.
0.42 Mon Mar 05 21:18:00 CST 2012
- Added context() and xcontext() aliases for describe/xdescribe
(reported by intrigeri)
0.41 Sat Mar 03 19:04:00 EST 2012
- Added license info to Makefile.PL (RT #75400)
- Fixed test suite problems on Windows
0.40 Mon Jan 30 18:38:00 EST 2012
- Fixed problem that caused Test::Spec usage errors (e.g. 'describe "foo";'
without a subroutine argument) to be reported from inside the library,
instead of the caller's perspective where the actual error is.
0.39 Wed Aug 31 00:52:00 EST 2011
- Added xit/xthey/xdescribe to mark TODO tests, inspired by the
Contributed by Marian Schubert (issue #10).
0.38 Sat Jul 09 23:16:00 EST 2011
- Added share() function to facilitate spec refactoring.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Spec/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Spec/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |