[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/opensc
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Fri Nov 30 14:44:35 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/security/opensc: Makefile Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/security/opensc/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-configure
pkgsrc/security/opensc/patches: patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae patch-af
patch-ag patch-ah patch-src_libopensc_card-setcos.c
Update to 0.12.2.
Thanks to manu@ for testing and resolving pcsc-lite ptthread leakage
Note that pcsc-lite and openct should be an options group.
Disable some obsolete CONFIGURE_ARGS.
Work around assumption that either getopt_long_only is present or
allgetopt functions must be provided.
Finnish EID patches have been applied upstream (from whence they came,
>From upstream NEWS:
Complete change history is available online:
New in 0.12.2; 2011-07-15
* Builds are now silent by default when OpenSC is built from source on Unix.
* Using --wait with command line tools works with 64bit Linux again.
* Greatly improved OpenPGP card support, including OpenPGP 2.0 cards
like the one found in German Privacy Foundation CryptoStick.
* Fixed support for FINeID cards issued after 01.03.2011 with 2048bit keys.
* #256: Fixed support for TCOS cards (broken since 0.12.0).
* Added support for IDKey-cards to TCOS3 driver.
* #361: Improved PC/SC driver to fetch the maximum PIN sizes from the open
source CCID driver. This fixes the issue for Linux/OSX with recent driver.
* WindowsInstaller now installs only static DLL-s (PKCS#11, minidriver) to
* Fix FINeID cards for organizations.
* Several smaller bugs and compiler warnings fixed.
New in 0.12.1; 2011-05-17
* New card driver: IAS/ECC 1.0.1
* rutoken-tool has been deprecated and removed.
* eidenv and piv-tool utilities now have manual pages.
* pkcs11-tool now requires the use of --module parameter.
* All tools can now use an ATR as an argument to --reader, to skip to the
card with given ATR.
* opensc-tool -l with -v now shows information about the inserted cards.
* Creating files have an enforced upper size limit, 64K
* Support for multiple PKCS#15 applications with different AID-s.
PKCS#15 applications can be listed with pkcs15-tool --list-applications.
Binding to a specific AID with PKCS#15 tools can be done with --aid.
* Hex strings (like card ATR or APDU-s) can now be separated by space, in
addition to colons.
* Pinpad readers known to be bogus are now ignored by OpenSC. At the moment
only "HP USB Smart Card Keyboard" is disabled.
* Windows installer is now distributed as a statically built MSI, for both
x86 and x64.
* Numerous compiler warnings, unused code and internal bugs have been
New in 0.12.0; 2010-12-22
* OpenSC uses a single reader driver, specified at compile time.
* New card driver: Italian eID (CNS) by Emanuele Pucciarelli.
* New card driver: Portuguese eID by João Poupino.
* New card driver: westcos by François Leblanc.
* pkcs11-tool can use a slot based on ID, label or index in the slot list.
* PIN flags are updated from supported cards when C_GetTokenInfo is called.
* Support for CardOS 4.4 cards added.
* Fature to exclude readers from OpenSC PKCS#11 via "ignored_readers"
configuration file entry.
* #229: Support semi-automatic fixes to cards personalized with older and
broken OpenSC versions.
* Software keys removed from pkcs15-init and the PKCS#11 module. OpenSC
can either generate keys on card or import plaintext keys to the card, but
will never generate plaintext key material in software by itself.
All traces of a software token (PKCS#15 Section 7) shall be removed.
* Updates to PC/SC driver to build with pcsc-lite >= 1.6.2
* Build script for a binary Mac OS X installer for 10.5 and 10.6 systems.
Binary installer includes OpenSC.tokend for platform integration.
10.6 installer includes engine_pkcs11.
* Modify Rutoken S binary interfaces by Aktiv Co.
* Support GOST R 34.10-2001 and GOST R 34.11-94 by Aktiv Co.
* CardOS driver now emulates sign on rsa keys with sign+decrypt usage
with padding and decrypt(). This is compatible with old cards and
card initialized by Siemens software. Removed "--split-key" option,
as it is no longer needed.
* Improved debugging support: debug level 3 will show everything
except of ASN1 and card matching debugging (usualy not needed).
* Massive changes to libopensc. This library is now internal, only
used by opensc-pkcs11.so and command line tools. Header files are
no longer installed, library should not be used by other applications.
Please use generic PKCS#11 interface instead.
* #include file statements cleaned up: first include "config.h", then
system headers, then additional libraries, then headers in opensc
(but from other directories), then header files from same directory.
Fix path to reference headers, remove src/include/ directory.
* Various source code fixes and improvements.
* OpenSC now depends on xsltproc utility and docbook-xsl to build docs and man
* Remove iconv dependency. EstEID driver now uses the commonName from the
certificate for card label.
* Possibility to change the default behavior for card resets via
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/security/opensc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/security/opensc/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/opensc/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/security/opensc/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/opensc/options.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/opensc/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/security/opensc/patches/patch-ac \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/opensc/patches/patch-configure \
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |