[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Sat Nov 17 22:04:20 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.6.0
* Show all audio and video files in file browser.
* Remove codec install support. It's long ago been implemented in phonon.
* Prevent lags with large Saved playlists.
* Increase minimal required ffmpeg version up to 0.7.
* Use audio-x-generic icon for bit rate, not a generic one.
* Add Amarok.Playlist.playMediaList() script bindings for API symmetry.
* Building the spectrum analyzer applet can now be disabled with a CMake
VERSION 2.6-Beta 1
* Amazon store: improved album search
* Support for transcoding when copying tracks to USB Mass Storage devices;
per-device transcoding preference can be saved, too.
* Provide Repopulate and Turn off link in "Dynamic Mode Enabled" bagde.
* Support for setting cover images for albums on USB Mass Storage devices.
* Support for setting and unsetting cover images for iPod albums, can
write back covers to file meta-data too, respects configuration.
* Amazon store: ability to check out an item directly without using the
Amarok shopping cart.
* Amarok now includes the Free Music Charts service by default.
* The maximum dimensions for embedded covers are now configurable.
* Small configuration dialog for iPods that shows troubleshooting
information and allows to change iPod name.
* Improved usability of iPod playlists: iPod collection automatically
transfers tracks dropped to iPod playlists to iPod when it is needed.
* Tracks can now be transcoded when transferring them to iPod.
* A diagnostic dialog reporting versions of Amarok, Qt, KDE and phonon
as well as the used phonon backend and status of plugins and scripts.
Patch by Andrzej Hunt.
* Ability to move track position bookmarks by dragging; patch by
* Amarok can now remember whether and how to transcode tracks when
transferring them to a particular collection.
* "Crop playlist" functionality implemented using drag & drop.
* Added keyboard shortcut for "Edit Track Information..."
Patch by Jasneet Bhatti.
* Support for embedded album covers in non-collection tracks and
in USB Mass Storage collection.
* Hold the Shift key when dragging tracks to collections to move them
instead of copying.
* New search filter for absolute date
* Named UMS collections
* Albums with same name but different album artist are now correctly
separated in USB Mass Storage, iPod and various online service
* Support for detecting compilations in USB Mass Storage collection.
* Support embedded covers for ogg (read only) and flac files.
* Track meta-data can be edited in USB Mass Storage collection.
* Support for album artists in USB Mass Storage collection.
* album artist (if differs from artist), BPM, labels, last played time and
bitrate are now shown in playlist track tooltip (if not already displayed
* Builds with ffmpeg 0.11.
* Database structure (lyrics table) was updated. Starting Amarok for the
first time after the upgrade may take up to one minute as the data is
* Amazon store: try to show a sensible default in the country selection.
* Only offer delete action when Shift key is pressed in Collection context
* Only offer move action when Shift key is pressed in Collection context
* Remove context view video applet. Unmaintained and broken.
* Album cover images are written in background to prevent freezes.
* Make keyboard & mouse behaviour of saved playlists browser same as of the
collection browser, including the delete key.
* Delete and Shift + Delete keys now work as expected in collection browser.
* Preserve statistics when copying or moving tracks to Local Collection.
* Common album actions such as Show cover, Show under Various Artists are
now available for all collections that support it, not just Local
* When copying files to iPod, ensure target directories exist.
* When writing covers to files, all existing covers will be replaced.
* PulseAudio status in diagnostic dialog.
* optional libgpod dependency raised to 0.8.2 to support newest iPods.
* Amarok now prevents accidental unmounting of iPods in (small) time-frames
when iTunes database on iPod is not yet updated.
* Amarok detects when iPod is to be ejected from system and gracefully
disconnects it when it occurs.
* Hitting the eject button on iPod collection ejects it also from the
* iPod collection now detects whether iPod is safe to write and marks iPod
as read-only if not. This prevents "iPod shows 0 tracks" problem.
* Correct progress bar advancement when transferring tracks to iPod.
* iPod Collection supports multiple simultaneous cancellable transfers.
* Improved dialog to initialize iPod.
* Load tracks in playlists asynchronously using proxy tracks.
* It is now possible to transcode tracks when moving them.
* Drag & drop of tracks and playlists to Saved Playlists works in all cases.
* Don't show unmounted USB Mass Storage devices and make it clear when
the device is not "activated" yet.
* "Devices" in Amarok configuration -> Plugins is with other related strings
renamed to "Local Collection Backends" to reduce user confusion.
* Enable keyboard activation of PlaylistBrowser items.
* Don't use `mysql_config --variable=pkgincludedir`, find mysql include
directory manually by looking up mysql.h.
* Album artist is now guessed for tracks that do not belong into any
collection and tracks from USB Mass Storage collection. Guessing uses the
same algorithm as Local Collection.
* When hovering iPod, UMS or MTP collection in collection browser,
"1.2 GB free" is shown instead of "85% used"; thicker capacity bar.
Plus many bugfixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.118 -r1.119 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.49 -r1.50 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |