[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Nov 16 21:18:40 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base: PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches: patch-aa patch-af
UI, Workflows & Features
* A credential helper for Win32 to allow access to the keychain of
the logged-in user has been added.
* An initial port to HP NonStop.
* A credential helper to allow access to the Gnome keyring has been
* When "git am" sanitizes the "Subject:" line, we strip the prefix from
"Re: subject" and also from a less common "re: subject", but left
the even less common "RE: subject" intact. Now we strip that too.
* It was tempting to say "git branch --set-upstream origin/master",
but that tells Git to arrange the local branch "origin/master" to
integrate with the currently checked out branch, which is highly
unlikely what the user meant. The option is deprecated; use the
new "--set-upstream-to" (with a short-and-sweet "-u") option
* "git cherry-pick" learned the "--allow-empty-message" option to
allow it to replay a commit without any log message.
* After "git cherry-pick -s" gave control back to the user asking
help to resolve conflicts, concluding "git commit" used to need to
be run with "-s" if the user wants to sign it off; now the command
leaves the sign-off line in the log template.
* "git daemon" learned the "--access-hook" option to allow an
external command to decline service based on the client address,
repository path, etc.
* "git difftool --dir-diff" learned to use symbolic links to prepare
a temporary copy of the working tree when available.
* "git grep" learned to use a non-standard pattern type by default if
a configuration variable tells it to.
* Accumulated updates to "git gui" has been merged.
* "git log -g" learned the "--grep-reflog=<pattern>" option to limit
its output to commits with a reflog message that matches the given
* "git merge-base" learned the "--is-ancestor A B" option to tell if A is
an ancestor of B. The result is indicated by its exit status code.
* "git mergetool" now allows users to override the actual command used
with the mergetool.$name.cmd configuration variable even for built-in
* "git rebase -i" learned the "--edit-todo" option to open an editor
to edit the instruction sheet.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.48 -r1.49 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -u -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.62 -r1.63 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/patches/patch-af
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |