[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jnemeth
Date: Tue Nov 13 00:38:47 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10: Makefile distinfo
Update to Asterisk 10.10.0: this is a general bugfix release:
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 10.10.0.
The release of Asterisk 10.10.0 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Resolve issues in ConfBridge regarding marked, waitmarked, and
* --- dsp.c User Configurable DTMF_HITS_TO_BEGIN and
* --- Fix error where improper IMAP greetings would be deleted.
* --- iax2-provision: Fix improper return on failed cache retrieval
* --- Fix T.38 support when used with chan_local in between.
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |