[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/sks
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Sat Nov 10 14:24:45 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/security/sks: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/security/sks/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
- Fix X-HKP-Results-Count so that limit=0 returns no results, but include
the header, to let a client poll for how many results exist, without
retrieving any. See:
- Add UPGRADING document to explain upgrading Berkeley DB without
rebuilding. System bdb versions often change with new SKS releases
for .deb and .rpm distros.
- Cleanup build errors for bdb/bdb_stubs.c. Patch from Mike Doty
- Update cryptokit from version 1.0 to 1.5 without requiring OASIS
build system or other additional dependencies
- build, fastbuild, & pbuild fixed to ignore signals USR1 and USR2
- common.ml and reconSC.ml were using different values for minumimum
compatible version. This has been fixed.
- Added new server mime-types, and trying another default document (Issue 6)
In addition to the new MIME types added in 1.1., the server now
looks over a list and and serves the first index file that it finds
Current list: index.html, index.htm, index.xhtml, index.xhtm, index.xml.
- options=mr now works on get as well as (v)index operations. This is
described in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shaw-openpgp-hkp-00
sections 184.108.40.206. and 5.1.
- Updated copyright notices in source files
- Added sksclient tool, similar to old pksclient
- Add no-cache instructions to HTTP response (in order for reverse proxies
not to cache the output from SKS)
- Use unique timestamps for keydb to reduce occurrances of Ptree corruption.
- Added Interface specifications (.mli files) for modules that were missing
- Yaron pruned some no longer needed source files from the tree.
- Improved the HTTP status and HTTP error codes returned for various
situations and added checks for more error conditions.
- Add a suffix to version (+) indicating non-release or development builds
- Add an option to specify the contact details of the server administrator
that shows in the status page of the server. The information is in the
form of an OpenPGP KeyID and set by server_contact: in sksconf
- Add a `sks version` command to provide information on the setup.
- Added configuration settings for the remaining database table files. If
no pagesize settings are in sksconf, SKS will use 2048 bytes for key
and 512 for ptree. The remainining files' pagesize will be set by BDB
based on the filesystem settings, typically this is 4096 bytes.
See sampleConfig/sksconf.typical for settings recommended by db_tuner.
- Makefile: Added distclean target. Dropped autogenerated file from VCS.
- Allow tuning BDB environment before creation in [fast]build and pbuild.
If DB_CONFIG exists in basedir, copy it to DB dir before DB creation.
Preference is given to DB_CONFIG.KDB and DB_CONFIG.PTree over DB_CONFIG.
- Add support for Elliptic Curve Public keys (ECDSA, ECDH)
- Add check if an upload is a revocation certificate, and if it is,
produce an error message tailored for this.
- Makefile fix for 'make dep' if .depend does not exist. Issue #4
- Makefile fix: sks and sks_add_mail fail to link w/o '-ccopt -pg'
- Added -disable_mailsync and -disable_log_diffs to sks.pod
- Added file extensions .css, .jpeg, .htm, .es, .js, .xml, .shtml, .xhtm,
.xhtml and associated MIME types to server code. Part of Issue #6
- Added sample configuration files in sampleConfig directory
- Added sample web page files in sampleWeb directory. Issues #7, 9, 19
- Allow requests for non-official options hget, hash, status, & clean to
be preceded by '-x'. Closes issues #10, 11, 13, & 14.
- Allow &search with long subkey ID (16 digit) and subkey fingerprint
subkey lookup was failing with other than a short key ID. However,
public key lookup was working with short and long key ID and fingerprints.
This patch makes subkey lookup behave the same as full key lookup.
- Patch recon script so that POST includes HTTP version number.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/sks/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/sks/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/sks/patches/patch-aa \
pkgsrc/security/sks/patches/patch-ab pkgsrc/security/sks/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |