[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/drupal7
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Thu Nov 8 13:25:53 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/www/drupal7: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update drupal7 to 7.17.
Drupal 7.17, 2012-11-07
- Changed the default value of the '404_fast_html' variable to have a DOCTYPE
- Made it possible to use associative arrays for the 'items' variable in
- Fixed a bug which prevented required form elements without a title from being
given an "error" class when the form fails validation.
- Prevented duplicate HTML IDs from appearing when two forms are displayed on
the same page and one of them is submitted with invalid data (minor markup
- Fixed a bug which prevented Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 upgrades on sites which had
stale data in the Upload module's database tables.
- Fixed a bug in the States API which prevented certain types of form elements
from being disabled when requested.
- Allowed aggregator feed items with author names longer than 255 characters to
have a truncated version saved to the database (rather than causing a fatal
- Allowed aggregator feed items to have URLs longer than 255 characters
(schema change which results in several columns in the Aggregator module's
database tables changing from VARCHAR to TEXT fields).
- Added hook_taxonomy_term_view() and standardized the process for rendering
taxonomy terms to invoke hook_entity_view() and otherwise make it consistent
with other entities (API change: http://drupal.org/node/1808870).
- Added hook_entity_view_mode_alter() to allow modules to change entity view
modes on display (API addition: http://drupal.org/node/1833086).
- Fixed a bug which made database queries running a "LIKE" query on blob fields
fail on PostgreSQL databases. This caused errors during the Drupal 6 to
Drupal 7 upgrade.
- Changed the hook_menu() entry for Drupal's rss.xml page to prevent extra path
components from being accidentally passed to the page callback function (data
- Removed a non-standard "name" attribute from Drupal's default Content-Type
header for file downloads.
- Fixed the theme settings form to properly clean up submitted values in
$form_state['values'] when the form is submitted (data structure change).
- Fixed an inconsistency by removing the colon from the end of the label on
multi-valued form fields (minor string change).
- Added support for 'weight' in hook_field_widget_info() to allow modules to
control the order in which widgets are displayed in the Field UI.
- Updated various tables in the OpenID and Book modules to use the default
"empty table" text pattern (string change).
- Added proxy server support to drupal_http_request().
- Added "lang" attributes to language links, to better support screen readers.
- Fixed double occurrence of a "ul" HTML tag on secondary local tasks in the
Seven theme (markup change).
- Fixed bugs which caused taxonomy vocabulary and shortcut set titles to be
double-escaped. The fix replaces the taxonomy vocabulary overview page and
"Edit shortcuts" menu items' title callback entries in hook_menu() with new
functions that do not escape HTML characters (data structure change).
- Modified the Update manager module to allow drupal.org to collect usage
statistics for individual modules and themes, rather than only for entire
- Modified the node listing database query on Drupal's default front page to
add table aliases for better query altering (this is a data structure change
affecting code which implements hook_query_alter() on this query).
- Improved the translatability of the "Field type(s) in use" message on the
modules page (admin-facing string change).
- Fixed a regression which caused a "call to undefined function
drupal_find_base_themes()" fatal error under rare circumstances.
- Numerous API documentation improvements.
- Additional automated test coverage.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/www/drupal7/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/www/drupal7/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/www/drupal7/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |