[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/knot
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Mon Nov 5 23:08:06 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/knot: Makefile PLIST distinfo
v1.1.1 - Oct 31, 2012
* Fixed assertion failing when asking directly for a wildcard name.
v1.1.1-rc1 - Oct 23, 2012
* Crash after IXFR in certain cases when adding RRSIG in an IXFR.
* Fixed behaviour when incoming IXFR removes a zone cut. Previously
occluded names now become properly visible. Previously lead to a
crash when the server was asked for the previously occluded name.
* Fixed handling of zero-length strings in text zone dump. Caused the
compilation to fail.
* Fixed TSIG algorithm name comparison - the names should be in
* Fixed handling unknown RR types with type less than 251.
* Improved compression of packets. Out-of-zone dnames present in RDATA
were not compressed.
* Slave zones are now automatically refreshed after startup.
* Proper response to IXFR/UDP query (returns SOA in Authority section).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/knot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/knot/PLIST pkgsrc/net/knot/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/knot/files/knot.sh
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |