[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/ham/grig
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Sat Nov 3 22:56:07 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/ham/grig: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.8.0.
- Frequency entry via keypad (thanks to Alessandro Zummo).
- Arrow LEFT/RIGHT will change the frequency with the smallest step. This can
be used for tuning using external devices like the Powermate.
* Support for VFO->MEM and MEM->VFO function.
- Support on/off rig functions.
- Added an extra gigahertz digit in lcd display
- Added antenna control
- French l10n
- Fixed crash that occurs when mouse is clicked between MHz and kHz digits.
Reported as Ubuntu bug 517816.
- Requires Gtk+ 2.12 and Hamlib 1.2.8
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/ham/grig/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/ham/grig/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/ham/grig/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/ham/grig/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |