[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/elinks
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Nov 3 14:43:25 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/www/elinks: Makefile distinfo options.mk
a) lang/see support was removed (see below)
b) lang/spidermonkey and wip/spidermonkey185 aren't recognized
* bug 1124, CVE-2012-4545: Do not delegate GSSAPI credentials in HTTP
Negotiate or GSS-Negotiate authentication. Reported by Marko Myllynen.
(ELinks 0.12pre1 was the first release that supported GSSAPI; earlier
releases are not vulnerable.)
Fixed crashes and hangs:
``elinks.action'' in tabs that do not have the focus. If a tab was
closed with ``elinks.action.tab_close'' while it had pop-up windows,
ELinks could crash; as a precaution, don't allow other actions
either. (ELinks 0.12pre1 was the first release that supported
* critical bug 1083: Avoid an infinite loop when trying to decompress
malformed data. Caused by the bug 1068 fix in ELinks 0.12pre3.
* Fix a possible crash or information disclosure on big-endian 64-bit
systems using HTTP Negotiate or GSS-Negotiate authentication.
* Dropped support for SEE. (ELinks 0.12pre1 was the first release
that supported SEE.)
* Guile 2.0.0 (released on 2011-02-16) changed its license to
LGPLv3-or-later, which is not compatible with the GPLv2 that covers
ELinks. Also, Guile has deprecated many of the functions that
* major bug 764: Correctly initialize options on big-endian 64-bit
* bug 983: Give preference to the Content-Type specified in the HTTP
header over that specified via the HTML meta tag.
* bug 1084: Allow option names containing '+' and '*' in the option
* bug 1112: Map most numeric character references € ... Ÿ
to graphical characters also when the output charset is UTF-8.
(ELinks 0.12pre1 was the first release that supported UTF-8 as the
terminal charset, and ELinks 0.12pre5 was the first release that
supported UTF-8 as the dump charset.)
* minor bug 1113: Fix a small memory leak if a mailcap file is malformed.
* minor bug 1114: Decode SGML entities and NCRs only once in link/@title
and other attributes.
* build: Fix several warnings reported by GCC 4.7.1. Harmless at
runtime but could break the build if configured --enable-debug.
(This version does not fix all such warnings.)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.49 -r1.50 pkgsrc/www/elinks/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/www/elinks/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/www/elinks/options.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |