[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/ham/hamlib
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Fri Nov 2 23:54:45 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/ham/hamlib: Makefile distinfo
Update to 22.214.171.124.
Note that MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no seems unnecessary.
* Fix configure.ac so that rigctld/rotcld work on Win32 platform
* Add NSIS script to build executable installer on Win32 platform
* Remove unsupported commands on IC-756 (non-Pro model) from AK6I
* Fix set_split in netrigctl.c to properly accept the split
value. TNX, N2ADR.
* IC-R8500: Add RIG_LEVEL_AF to has_set_level. TNX John, EI7IG
* ADAT updates from Frank, DG1SBG, needed for stable operation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/ham/hamlib/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/ham/hamlib/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |