[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/sbcl
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Fri Nov 2 20:59:07 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/lang/sbcl: Makefile distinfo
Update to SBCL 1.1.1
changes in sbcl-1.1.1 relative to sbcl-1.1.0:
* enhancement: WITH-COMPILATION-UNIT no longer grabs the world-lock.
(COMPILE and COMPILE-FILE still do.)
* optimization: the SPARC backend now supports the precise generational
(GENCGC) garbage collection. Enabled by default on Solaris/SPARC and
Linux/SPARC. Thanks to Raymond Toy (via CMUCL).
* enhancement: add experimental support for the SB-THREAD feature and the
timer facility on Windows. Thanks to Dmitry Kalyanov and Anton Kovalenko.
Threads are enabled by default, and this version of SBCL is considered
to be the last and final release to officially support building with
* optimization: The compiler no longer rotates loops in some cases where
this transformation actually lead to worse code being generated.
* bug fix: SB-CLTL2:MACROEXPAND-ALL correctly handles shadowing of
symbol-macros by lexical bindings.
* bug fix: stack allocation was prevented by high DEBUG declaration in
* bug fix: SB-EXT:GC-LOGFILE signaled an error when no logfile was set.
(thanks to SANO Masatoshi)
* bug fix: PARSE-NATIVE-NAMESTRING performed non-native parsing when
:JUNK-ALLOWED was true.
* bug fix: type derivation inferred overly conservative types for
unions of array types. (lp#1050768)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.44 -r1.45 pkgsrc/lang/sbcl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/lang/sbcl/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/lang/sbcl/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |