[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/parallel/openmpi
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Wed Oct 31 06:19:35 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/parallel/openmpi: Makefile distinfo
Update to OpenMPI 1.6.3
Version 1.6.3 is a minor bugfix release.
All users are encouraged to upgrade to v1.6.3 when possible.
Note that v1.6.3 is ABI compatible with the entire v1.5.x and
v1.6.x series, but is not ABI compatible with the v1.4.x series.
See http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/versions/ for a
description of Open MPI's release methodology.
Here is a list of changes in v1.6.3 as compared to v1.6.2:
- Fix mpirun --launch-agent behavior when a prefix is specified.
Thanks to Reuti for identifying the issue.
- Fixed memchecker configury.
- Brought over some compiler warning squashes from the development trunk.
- Fix spawning from a singleton to multiple hosts when the "add-host"
MPI_Info key is used. Thanks to Brian Budge for pointing out the
- Add Mellanox ConnextIB IDs and max inline value.
- Fix rankfile when no -np is given.
- FreeBSD detection improvement. Thanks to Brooks Davis for the
- Removed TCP warnings on Windows.
- Improved collective algorithm selection for very large messages.
- Fix PSM MTL affinity settings.
- Fix issue with MPI_OP_COMMUTATIVE in the mpif.h bindings. Thanks to
Ake Sandgren for providing a patch to fix the issue.
- Fix issue with MPI_SIZEOF when using CHARACTER and LOGICAL types in
the mpi module. Thanks to Ake Sandgren for providing a patch to fix
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/parallel/openmpi/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/parallel/openmpi/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |