[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/geography/viking
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Mon Oct 29 01:24:05 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/geography/viking: Makefile distinfo
Viking 184.108.40.206 (2012-09-28)
Bug Fix Release (of a bug fix release):
* Fix CPU usage going to 100% when statusbar items update is called.
Viking 1.3.2 (2012-09-23)
Bug Fix Release including:
* Removed Route Finder Tool as Google Direction service interface has
disalbed the method Viking interfaced with it.
* Fix for Debian#685817: Statusbar Update From Thread Instability
* Fix SF#3564795: Crashing when attempting to create waypoints from EXIF
images without enough GPS information.
* Fix drawing of next potential trackpoint on Windows Systems.
* Fix GPSBabel Dynamic Device List generation on Windows Systems.
* Fix crashing when displayed map copyright(s) is longer than the internal
* Fix crashing when deleting a GPS layer which has started a realtime tracking.
* Fix printing of DEBUG message since glib 2.32
Viking 1.3.1 (2012-06-26)
Bug Fix for Windows Systems Release:
* Fix crash in Show Picture functionality on Window's Systems.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.42 -r1.43 pkgsrc/geography/viking/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/geography/viking/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |