[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ldns
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Thu Oct 25 19:24:59 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/ldns: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Remove LDNS_STATUS_EXISTS_ERR from ldns/error.h to make ldns
binary compatible with earlier releases again.
* DANE support (RFC6698), including ldns-dane example tool.
* Configurable default CA certificate repository for ldns-dane with
--with-ca-file=CAFILE and --with-ca-path=CAPATH
* Configurable default trust anchor with --with-trust-anchor=FILE
for drill, ldns-verify-zone and ldns-dane
* bugfix #474: Define socklen_t when undefined (like in Win32)
* bugfix #473: Dead code removal and resource leak fix in drill
* bugfix #471: Let ldns_resolver_push_dnssec_anchor accept DS RR's too.
* Various bugfixes from code reviews from CZ.NIC and Paul Wouters
* ldns-notify TSIG option argument checking
* Let ldns_resolver_nameservers_randomize keep nameservers and rtt's
* Let ldns_pkt_push_rr now return false on (memory) errors.
* Make buffer_export comply to documentation and fix buffer2str
* Various improvements and fixes of pyldns from Katel Slany
now documented in their own Changelog.
* bugfix: Make ldns_resolver_pop_nameserver clear the array when
there was only one.
* bugfix #459: Remove ldns_symbols and export symbols based on regex
* bugfix #458: Track all newly created signatures when signing.
* bugfix #454: Only set -g and -O2 CFLAGS when no CFLAGS was given.
* bugfix #457: Memory leak fix for ldns_key_new_frm_algorithm.
* pyldns memory handling fixes and the python3/ldns-signzone.py
examples script contribution from Karel Slany.
* bugfix #450: Base # bytes for P, G and Y (T) on the guaranteed
to be bigger (or equal) P in ldns_key_dsa2bin.
* bugfix #449: Deep free cloned rdf's in ldns_tsig_mac_new.
* bugfix #448: Copy nameserver value (in stead of reference) of the
answering nameserver to the answer packet in ldns_send_buffer, so
the original value may be deep freed with the ldns_resolver struct.
* New -0 option for ldns-read-zone to replace inception, expiration
and signature rdata fields with (null). Thanks Paul Wouters.
* New -p option for ldns-read-zone to prepend-pad SOA serial to take
up ten characters.
* Return error if printing RR fails due to unknown/null RDATA.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/net/ldns/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/ldns/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/net/ldns/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |