[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Oct 21 22:19:14 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.64:
0.64 2012-08-06 01:23:30
- Drastically simplify Makefile.PL to resolve RT bugs #61249, #61324,
#63553, #68208, and #68084.
- Forgot to update Changes for 0.63, so this version overrides that.
0.61_05 2012-08-04 00:40:22 UTC
- Trying to distinguish between good vs bad zero returns from underlying
SSL_read/SSL_write broke stuff (see RT bug #78695). Revert to previous
- Completely re-organize Makefile.PL. I hope these changes will help take
care of RT bugs #61324, #61249, #63553, and #68084 etc. This is not
necessarily finished, but I want to see what happens on CPAN Testers at
this point before making a few other minor changes.
0.60 2012-07-29 21:43:47 UTC
- Release 0.59_03 as 0.60 so distributions can pick up various fixes. The most
important one seems to be bug RT #70565. This should take care of bug RT
- SSL_read and SSL_write now try to handle incomplete reads/writes (see bug RT
RT #64054). The current test suite does is not very comprehensive, so caution
is recommended at this point. Also, if you have good test cases, I would love
to incorporate them into the distribution.
0.59_03 2012-03-10 00:45:28 UTC
- Bump version number and upload to CPAN.
0.59_02 2012-03-08 16:16:03 UTC
- Forgot to update Changes for 0.59_01. The following is a combined list of
the more important fixes incorporated in both.
- Bug RT #64054: Handle incomplete reads/writes better
- Bug RT #73754: Add LWP::Protocol::https to PREREQ_PM
- Bug RT #73755: Crypt-SSLeay does not verify hosts (yet). Don't let that
cause a failure during tests.
- Streamline t/02-live.t using Try::Tiny and done_testing
- Plus assorted related small changes.
0.58_01 2010-09-08 19:11:39 UTC
- L<text|scheme:...> is not supported in POD for 5.8.5 and earlier.
- TODOs in POD should stand out
- Add /boot/common/ssl and some other directories to unix_ssl_dirs (see bug
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r0 pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |