[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/tmux
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Sun Oct 21 14:49:01 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/misc/tmux: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.7
CHANGES FROM 1.6 to 1.7, 13 October 2012
* tmux configuration files now support line-continuation with a "\" at the
end of a line.
* New option status-position to move the status line to the top or bottom of
* Enforce history-limit option when clearing the screen.
* Give each window a unique id, like panes but prefixed with @.
* Add pane id to each pane in layout description (while still accepting
the old form).
* Provide defined ways to set the various default-path possibilities: ~
for home directory, . for server start directory, - for session start
directory and empty for the pane's working directory (the default). All
can also be used as part of a relative path (eg -/foo). Also provide -c
flags to neww and splitw to override default-path setting.
* Add -l flag to send-keys to send input literally (without translating
* Allow a single option to be specified to show-options to show just that
* New command "move-pane" (like join-pane but allows the same window).
* join-pane and move-pane commands learn "-b" option to place the pane to
the left or above.
* Support for bracketed-paste mode.
* Allow send-keys command to accept hex values.
* Add locking around "start-server" to avoid race-conditions.
* break-pane learns -P/-F arguments for display formatting.
* set-option learns "-q" to make it quiet, and not print out anything.
* copy mode learns "wrap-search" option.
* Add a simple form of output rate limiting by counting the number of
certain C0 sequences (linefeeds, backspaces, carriage returns) and if it
exceeds a threshold (current default 250/millisecond), start to redraw
the pane every 100 milliseconds instead of making each change as it
comes. Two configuration options - c0-change-trigger and
* find-window learns new flags: "-C", "-N", "-T" to match against either or
all of a window's content, name, or title. Defaults to all three options
if none specified.
* find-window automatically selects the appropriate pane for the found
* show-environment can now accept one option to show that environment value.
* Exit mouse mode when end-of-screen reached when scrolling with the mouse
* select-layout learns -u and -U for layout history stacks.
* kill-window, detach-client, kill-session all learn "-a" option for
killing all but the current thing specified.
* move-window learns "-r" option to renumber window sequentially in a
* New session option "renumber-windows" to automatically renumber windows in
a session when a window is closed. (see "move-window -r").
* Only enter copy-mode on scroll up.
* choose-* and list-* commands all use "-F" for format specifiers.
* When spawning external commands, the value from the "default-shell" option
is now used, rather than assuming /bin/sh.
* New choose-tree command to render window/sessions as a tree for selection.
* display-message learns new format options.
* For linked-windows across sessions, all flags for that window are now
cleared across sessions.
* Lots and lots of bug fixes, fixing memory-leaks, etc.
* Various manpage improvements.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/misc/tmux/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/misc/tmux/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |