[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/tex-pdftex-def
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Tue Oct 16 20:57:00 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/print/tex-pdftex-def: Makefile distinfo
Update tex-pdftex-def to 0.06d.
Changes since 0.05d:
* The use info on the screen goes with an information
entry in the .log file that also tells the requested
width (feature request of Axel Berger).
* Use of packages `infwarerr' and `ltxcmds'.
* Fix in \GPT@NormalizeNumber.
* Date fixed in \ProvidesFile.
* The ConTeXt support files `supp-pdf.*' and `supp-mpe.*' do
not prevent reloading. Therefore `pdftex.def' only tries to load
them if \convertMPtoPDF and \assignMPStransparency are not
available. This fixes a compatibilty issue with class `combine'.
* Fix for v0.06a, package `ltxcmds' was not loaded in plain TeX.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/print/tex-pdftex-def/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |