[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-docutils
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Thu Oct 11 12:22:27 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/textproc/py-docutils: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.1
Release 0.9.1 (2012-06-17)
- Fix [ 3527842 ]. Under Python3, converted tests and tools were
installed in the PYTHONPATH. Converted tests are now
stored in ``test3/``, tools no longer need conversion.
If you installed one of Docutils versions 0.7 ... 0.9 with
``setup.py install`` under Python3, remove the spurious
``test/`` and ``tools/`` directories in the site library root.
- Make tests independent from the location of the ``test/`` directory.
- Use converted sources (from the ``build/`` directory) for tests under
- Make tools compatible with both, Python 2 and 3 without 2to3-conversion.
- Fix writing binary data to sys.stdout under Python3 (allows
``rst2odt.py`` to be used with output redirection).
- Fix [ 3525847 ]. Catch and report UnicodeEncodeError with
``locale == C`` and 8-bit char in path argument of `include` directive.
- class `Tee`: catch UnicodeError when writing to "ascii" stream or
file under Python3.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/textproc/py-docutils/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/textproc/py-docutils/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |