[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/sbcl
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Tue Oct 2 19:20:46 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/lang/sbcl: Makefile distinfo
Update to SBCL 1.1.0
* "user-destdir" is default these days, remove setting.
Changes in sbcl-1.1.0 relative to sbcl-1.0.58:
* enhancement: New variable, sb-ext:*disassemble-annotate* for controlling
source annotation of DISASSEMBLE output. Defaults to T.
* enhancement: TIMEOUT arguments added to WITH-MUTEX and WITH-RECURSIVE-LOCK,
WAIT-P argument added to WITH-RECURSIVE-LOCK.
* enhancement: SB-EXT:ATOMIC-PUSH and SB-EXT:ATOMIC-POP allow atomic
on list heads.
* enhancement: Optional features (not enabled by default) allow the
use of signals for inter-thread synchronization to be reduced on certain
supported platforms (currently Linux, Solaris, and FreeBSD on x86 and
x86-64). Set (and :sb-thread :sb-safepoint :sb-thruption :sb-wtimer)
to test these experimental features. Known remaining bugs include minor
thread safety issues, less timely freeing of memory by GC, and certain
(not yet optimally low) runtime overhead. Thanks to Anton Kovalenko.
* optimization: CL:SORT and CL:STABLE-SORT of lists are faster and use fewer
comparisons, particularly on almost-sorted inputs.
* bug fix: Reading floats with large exponents no longer takes too much time
before reporting that the exponent is too large.
* bug fix: SB-BSD-SOCKETS:SOCKET-RECEIVE with a UDP socket now works
correctly when the received datagram is larger than the provided buffer.
(lp#1023438, thanks to Robert Uhl)
* bug fix: SB-EXT:GET-CAS-EXPANSION returned a bogus read-form when given
a SYMBOL-VALUE form with a constant symbol argument.
* bug fix: SB-EXT:GET-CAS-EXPANSION signaled an error when a macro expanding
into a DEFCAS defined place was used as the place.
* bug fix: FIND and POSITION signaled a type-error when non-bits where looked
for from bit-vectors.
* bug fix: a race condition around thread creation could (in SBCL 1.0.57)
lead to internal errors or crashes (lp#1058799).
* documentation: a section on random number generation has been added to the
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.43 -r1.44 pkgsrc/lang/sbcl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/lang/sbcl/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |