[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/aria2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Mon Oct 1 15:30:33 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/aria2: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.15.2
This release fixes several critical bugs. It also adds new features
such as TLS SNI and CORS support. The --file--allocation option now
take another value trunc. The new option --enalbe-mmap was added.
aria2 now uses system-wide SSL/TLS certificates by default, which
eliminates the requirement to specify --ca-certificate option.
* Catch exception from Socket::getPeerInfo() when pooling connection.
Socket::getPeerInfo() may fail if its TCP connection has already
disconnected. In this case, we log this error. The success or
failure of pooling connection should not affect the later execution
of the program. This bug may cause segmentation fault if
Socket::getPeerInfo() throws exception during pooling connection
after successful tracker request.
* Fixed assertion error if --retry-wait is used. In
CreateRequestCommand, if Request object returned from getRequest()
is still sleeping, CreateRequestCommand pools it back but still
holds its reference. This makes assertion error in
* Added new file allocation method called 'trunc'. --file-allocation
option can now take new value 'trunc'. 'trunc' uses ftruncate()
system call or platform-specific counterpart to truncate a file to a
* Use int64_t instead of off_t. Using off_t, at least, in DiskAdaptor
layer is problematic because torrent can contain under 2GiB files
but total sum of those files may exceed 2GiB limit, which makes
off_t overflow in 32 bit system without large file support. So we
use int64_t in API. We'll check the file length before download so
that it does not exceed max off_t.
* Added TLS SNI support.
* Rewritten timegm replacement function. The algorithm is based on
Python 2.7 calendar.timegm.
* Use system-wide certificates for SSL. Use system-wide certificates
for SSL. For GnuTLS it requires the latest version, 3.0.20. OpenSSL
had it for longer. This means that if SSL library is properly
configured to locate system-wide certificates store, the user don't
have to use --ca-certificate option. Also packagers don't have to
use --with-ca-bundle configure option. Patch from Cristian Morales
* Fixed base64::decode() return "" if input ends with garbage and no
* Changed default Peer ID prefix. The new Peer ID prefix is
"A2-$MAJOR-$MINOR-$MICRO-", where $MAJOR, $MINOR and $MICRO are the
major version, the minor version and the micro version
respectively. For instance, 1.15.2 release of aria2 will use
* Don't percent-decode filename value in Content-Disposition. We only
percent-decode filename* value in Content-Disposition because the
encoding is fully specified. But since filename value is not, so we
just accept it as is.
* Don't sum in-flight piece which does not intersect filtered ranges.
When calculating completed length, don't sum the completed length of
piece which does not intersect filtered ranges.
* Fixed segmentation fault when logger failed to open log file.
* Added ARIA2_STATIC precious variable to configure option. To build
statically linked aria2 binary, give ARIA2_STATIC=yes to configure,
$ ./configure ARIA2_STATIC=yes
* Use PRId64 for int64_t format specifier
* Handle the case when MINGW32 vsnprintf returns -1. MINGW32 vsnprintf
returns -1 if output is truncated. Increased buffer for vsnprintf
in WinConsoleFile and fmt.
* Added --enable-mmap option. If this option is used, map files into
memory using mmap(2). This option is experimental.
* Added CORS preflight request support in RPC interface. This change
is based on the patch from binux.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/net/aria2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/net/aria2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |