[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/fonts/sourcesans-fonts
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Mon Oct 1 11:16:22 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/fonts/sourcesans-fonts: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.306
version 1.036 created 2012/09/12
* Updates fonts to fix bug in TTF versions in which the GDEF table was not
version 1.035 created 2012/09/10
* Updates the fitting for 'u' and its related glyphs. Updates the kerning in
the upright fonts.
version 1.034 created 2012/08/15
* Improved sidebearings of some glyphs, improved kerning classes, improved
some kern pairs.
* Fixed metrics issues with upright letter D and composites.
* Added glyphs and OT feature support for Jarai language.
* Added 'ordfeminine' glyph to 'ss02' feature.
* Changed glyph name 'schwa.supss' to 'uni0259.sups'.
* Changed weightClass value of the ExtraLight fonts from 250 to 200.
* Changed OS/2.usWinAscent and OS/2.usWinDescent values to be the same across
* Changed hhea.Ascender and hhea.Descender values as a result of the OS/
* Changed OS/2 table version number from 4 to 3.
* Harmonized the copyright strings.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/fonts/sourcesans-fonts/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |