[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Mon Oct 1 07:10:58 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole: Makefile distinfo
Update to Pigeonhole 0.3.3.
+ sieve-refilter tool: improved man page documentation by explicitly specifying
the syntax used for mailbox arguments.
+ Sieve: spamtest and virustest extensions: improved trace debugging of score
+ Sieve: made error messages about exceeding the maximum number of actions more
- Sieve tools: fixed problems with running as root: sievec and sieve-dump now
ignore mail_uid and mail_gid settings when run as root.
- Sieve: fixed bug in action accounting (for limit checking): increase action
instance count only when an action is actually created.
- Sieve: include extension: fixed namespace separation of :global and :personal
- ManageSieve: fixed segfault bug triggered by CHECKSCRIPT command.
- Fixed linking with ld.gold.
- Fixed several Clang compile warnings and a few potential bugs.
- Fixed compile against installed Dovecot headers. This was broken by the
ld.gold fix in the previous release.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |