[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/pidgin-otr
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Thu Sep 6 00:24:47 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/chat/pidgin-otr: Makefile distinfo
Update to 4.0.0.
24 Aug 2012:
- Release 4.0.0
21 Jun 2012:
- Fixed an issue that happened when enabling the OTR plugin while a
conversation is open.
- Release 4.0.0-beta2
7 Jun 2012:
- The plugin now supports multiple OTR conversations with the same
buddy who is logged in at multiple locations. In this case, a new
OTR menu will appear, which allows you to select which session an
outgoing message is indended for. Note that concurrent SMP
authentications with the same buddy who is logged in multiple times
is not yet supported (starting a second authentication will end the
- During a private conversation with a buddy, an incoming unencrypted
message will now trigger the regular incoming message notifications.
In Pidgin this includes showing the message in the top-right
notification area, if it is normally configured to do so.
- New Italian, Swedish, Polish and Vietnamese translations. Updates to
the French translation.
- When a private conversation begins, the plugin will indicate whether
Pidgin is configured to log the conversation.
- By default, OTR conversations will not be logged by Pidgin.
- Fingerprints in the manual authentication dialog are now selectable
- The plugin will no longer delete the OTR menus if a non-foreground
conversation window is closed.
- Except on WIN32, the plugin will now set the umask to 0077 before
creating the otr.* files in the purple directory so that they end up
- The menu item now says "Reauthenticate buddy" when the buddy is
- Release 4.0.0-beta1
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/chat/pidgin-otr/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/chat/pidgin-otr/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |