[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-WWW-Selenium
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wen
Date: Fri Aug 31 12:06:36 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-WWW-Selenium: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.33
1.33 - Tue Apr 24 17:55:17 PDT 2012
- Remove debug() shell - it was too troublesome
I may re-implement this later as a separate package
1.32 - Tue Feb 7 19:55:00 PST 2012
- Make Devel::REPL a runtime requirement - thx haarg++
1.31 - Wed Dec 7 22:59:01 EST 2011
- pod parsing fix for metacpan.
1.30 - Wed Dec 7 22:59:01 EST 2011
- Added ->debug(), an interactive debugger.
1.25 - Wed Apr 27 23:47:49 EDT 2011
- Bumped WWW::Selenium version - thanks Leah K.
- Localize $@ during destruction so we do not clobber it. Reported by Jason S
- Testsuite fully passing again with latest SeleniumRC (1.0.3)
1.24 - Mon Feb 7 10:28:32 PST 2011
- clean up pod after nudge from Dave Cross
- fix synopsis to set the test name correctly - thanks Herbert Leitz
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-WWW-Selenium/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-WWW-Selenium/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |