[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/irssi-xmpp
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Aug 26 14:06:19 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/chat/irssi-xmpp: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Import irssi-xmpp-0.52 as chat/irssi-xmpp.
Packaged for wip by Leonardo Taccari.
irssi-xmpp is an irssi plugin to connect to the Jabber network.
Its aim is to provide a good integration in this text-based irc client
and a good support of XMPP (the Jabber protocol).
Its main features are:
* Sending and receiving messages in irssi's query windows
* A roster with contact & resource tracking (contact list)
* Contact management (add, remove, manage subscriptions)
* Tab completion of commands, JIDs and resources
* Many extensions supported (XEP) including Multi-User Chat (MUC)
* Support for multiple accounts
* Unicode support (UTF-8)
* SSL and STARTTLS support
To deal with the XMPP protocol, it uses of the Loudmouth library.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/chat/irssi-xmpp/DESCR \
pkgsrc/chat/irssi-xmpp/Makefile pkgsrc/chat/irssi-xmpp/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |