[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/cutter
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Aug 19 07:44:01 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/cutter: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update cutter to 1.2.1.
* [UI][GTK+] Supported GTK+ < 2.22 for Debian GNU/Linux squeeze.
* [UI][console] Supported growlnotify.exe for windows.
* [UI][GTK+] Added menubar.
* [UI][GTK+] Improved to log an error message for showing URI.
* [UI][GTK+] Supported --with-fallback-browser option to customize
* Improved to use "()" as a part of function about backtrace.
* [UI][console] Added more color acceptable TERMs
(xterm-256color, screen-256color, screen-color)
* Added Travis CI integration.
* Supported backtrace on SIGBUS [Patch by Kiwamu Okabe]
* Added Homebrew related paths by default on Mac OS X.
* [doc][Mac OS X] Recommended to use the official MacPorts repository.
[Suggested by Hiroshi Umemoto]
* Supported Fedora 17.
* Dropped Fedora 16 support.
* Supported Ubuntu Precise.
* [Clang] Fixed not to add extra "()" for function name of backtrace.
* Fixed compilation failure on MinGW.
* Supported nested namespace test case built by g++
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/cutter/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/cutter/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |