[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/irrtoolset5
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: spz
Date: Wed Aug 15 15:30:04 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/irrtoolset5: Makefile distinfo
update of irrtoolset. Upstream changelog:
This is a bugfix release. There are no new features.
The following bugs were fixed:
* don't barf on pingable: and ping-hdl: attributes (RFC 5943).
* don't barf on inet6num: assignment-size (RIPE policy proposal 2010-06).
* RFC 5952 requires that ipv6 addresses be presented in lower case.
* ipv6 addresses are now printed in optimised format.
* added geoloc: and language: fields to both inetnum: and inet6num: objects.
* compilation fixes for g++ 4.7 / debian wheeze.
* stop talking asdot to IRRDBs. none of the IRRs supports asdot since ~2010.
* silence a bunch of warnings for clang 3.0.
* fix AS output for rpslcheck.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/irrtoolset5/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/irrtoolset5/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |