[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/unbound
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: pettai
Date: Mon Aug 13 14:00:03 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/unbound: Makefile distinfo
* implement log-time-ascii on windows.
* --with-libunbound-only build option, only builds the library and not the
daemon and other tools.
* --with-nss build option (for now, --with-libunbound-only), uses libNSS for
* disable RSAMD5 if in FIPS mode (for openssl and for libnss).
* Add flush_bogus option for unbound-control.
* Fix libunbound report of errors when in background mode.
* fix bogus nodata cname chain not reported as bogus by validator
* [bugzilla: 454 ] Fix for ACX_CHECK_COMPILER_FLAG from configure.ac, if CFLAGS
is specified at configure time then '-g -O2' is not appended to CFLAGS, so that
the user can override them.
* FIPS_mode openssl does not use arc4random but RAND_pseudo_bytes.
* fix missing break for GOST DS hash function.
* implemented forward_first for the root.
* code review: return value of cache_store can be ignored for better
performance in out of memory conditions.
* patch for unbound_munin_ script to handle arbitrary thread count by Sven
* Fix validation of qtype DS queries that result in no data for non-optout
* fix edns-buffer-size and msg-buffer-size manpage documentation.
* fix error handling of alloc failure during rrsig verification.
* The key-cache bad key ttl is now 60 seconds.
* [bugzilla: 452 ] fix crash on assert in mesh_state_attachment. Fixes DS NS
search to not generate duplicate sub queries.
* silence warning from swig-generated code (md set but not used in swig
initmodule, due to ifdefs in swig-generated code).
* Fix debian-bugs-658021: Please enable hardened build flags.
* update iana ports list
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/net/unbound/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/net/unbound/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |