[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/cppunit
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Aug 12 16:01:34 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/cppunit: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.13.0 from new upstream.
New in CppUnit 1.13.0:
- Added support for macro CPPUNIT_UNIQUE_COUNTER to config-*.h. It
should expands to a unique number per translation unit. Default
to __LINE__ if not defined. Use __COUNTER__ on MSVS 7.0+.
- destructor of Message causes segfault when testing (rhbz#641350)
- use correct CPPUNIT_VERSION value (sf#2983798)
- allow -Werror builds
(various Libreoffice patches)
- finite in "ieeefp.h" instead of math.h on Solaris (sf#2912590)
- Fixed compilation issue with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2005/2008 and
added Visual Studio 2005/2010 projects (.vcproj/.vcxproj)
- Changes to build without warnings using gcc -Wall -W -ansi
(patch #1898225 contributed by dpkatz)
- Libraries flags such as "-ldl" are now in LDADD instead of LIBADD_DL
( patch #2807259 contributed by Jan Echternach).
- Fixed detection of cxxabi.h with gcc 4.3 in configure (bug #2796543).
- made TestCaseDecorator copy c'tor and operator= private (fdo#51317)
- Updated several false documentation entries (sf#2185407, sf#2186611)
* Test Plug-in Runner:
- fixed memory leak in TestPlugInRunnerDlg (#1721408)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/cppunit/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/cppunit/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |