[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/diffpdf
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Sat Aug 11 17:57:39 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/print/diffpdf: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.1.1
- Tiny bug fix to make sure that the help file is in the right language.
- Dragging and and dropping files from Windows Explorer, Thunar, etc.,
now works (at least for me, on Windows 7 and Xubuntu).
- Updated Czech translation from Pavel Fric.
- French translation from Pierre-Alain Bandinelli.
- German translation (and many suggestions) from Rainer Krachten.
- Translations should "just work"; i.e., if you use a French locale then
the user interface and help text should appear in French. However, you
can force DiffPDF to use any language it supports by using the
--language command line option (e.g., --language=fr). If an
unsupported locale or --language option is used, DiffPDF will fall
back to English.
- Now support -h as a synonym for --help.
- Initial path defaults to home directory instead of DiffPDF's
- Improved the Options dialog's layout.
- A subtle bugfix to the --words command line option.
- Fixed a crash: clicking to set a margin when there're no PDFs loaded
now safely does nothing.
- Can now have comparisons exclude text that's outside user-specified
margins. This feature was sponsored by a company that prefers to
- Save As can now save images as well as PDFs.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Command line help (--help) will no longer work on Windows. This is to
avoid a spurious console window appearing. I've put the output in the
online help though.
- Improved dock window handling so that docks can now be stacked on top
of each other (useful for small screens).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/print/diffpdf/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/print/diffpdf/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/print/diffpdf/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |