[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/cmake [breaks polkit-qt, others?]
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Tue Aug 7 16:18:27 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/cmake: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/cmake/patches: patch-Modules_FindX11.cmake patch-ab
* CheckIncludeFiles: Shorten check description message
* CPackNSIS: Rewrite variable documentation to make it more readable.
* OS X: Use correct extra path when searching for applicaton bundles
* OS X: Mark find_program results as advanced
* Fix some doc typo and add an undocumented var.
* OS X: Use OSX_DEVELOPER_ROOT for app search path
* FindBoost: add support for 1.49 and 1.50
A very recent change in pkgsrc causes security/polkit-qt and probably
graphics/darktable to break during the configure stage, specifically
while trying to locate glib2 include directory.
It's possible that this upgrade to cmake is the culprit. Nothing else
changed over the last week when polkit-qt last built.
Main Index |
Thread Index |