[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jnemeth
Date: Fri Aug 3 08:52:32 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/patches: patch-Makefile patch-apps_app__queue.c
Update to Asterisk 10.7.0; this is a bug fix release:
The release of Asterisk 10.7.0 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix deadlock potential with ast_set_hangupsource() calls.
* --- Fix request routing issue when outboundproxy is used.
* --- Set the Caller ID "tag" on peers even if remote party
information is present.
* --- Fix NULL pointer segfault in ast_sockaddr_parse()
* --- Do not perform install on existing directories
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/patches/patch-Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |