[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jnemeth
Date: Fri Aug 3 08:22:53 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/patches: patch-aa patch-ax
Update to Asterisk 220.127.116.11; this is a general bug fix release:
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix deadlock potential with ast_set_hangupsource() calls.
* --- Fix request routing issue when outboundproxy is used.
* --- Make the address family filter specific to the transport.
* --- Fix NULL pointer segfault in ast_sockaddr_parse()
* --- Do not perform install on existing directories
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk18/patches/patch-ax
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |