[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/at-spi2-atk
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: prlw1
Date: Sat Jul 28 18:06:00 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/at-spi2-atk: Makefile distinfo
Update to at-spi2-atk 2.5.4
* Fix for bug #679013 - AtspiCollection should be implemented for
* Plug ref count leaks (BGO#679285).
* Only add items to the cache on children-changed if the children are
included in the event.
* Only send PropertyChange signals used for caching, absent listeners.
* Only create a directory and a socket when requested.
Currently, atk-bridge clutters XDG_RUNTIME_DIR with directories for sockets,
which is especially annoying since gtk currently does not call
atk_bridge_adaptor_cleanup, so the directories never go away. This change do
not really solve the problem--it only hides it from users who do not really
need AT-SPI--but, nevertheless, there is no reason to create a directory or
socket if nothing has requested it, so doing this lazily makes sense.
* Don't create a (non-readable) subdirectory for the socket when root.
If an application is running as root but within a user's runtime directory,
then creating a temporary directory will result in the directory being owned
by root, and the user will not have permission to search the directory to
access the socket, so an AT running as the normal user will not be able to
connect to the application running as root.
Fixes regression introduced by the fix for BGO#678348.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/at-spi2-atk/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/at-spi2-atk/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |