[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/phppgadmin
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Wed Jul 18 09:03:37 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/databases/phppgadmin: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to phpPgAdmin 5.0.4
Released: 22th March 2012
* Fix #3468882 "UPDATE single row with varchar key: empty where clause",
reported by "Dirk Kraemer"
* Fix XSS in function.php, reported by Mateusz Goik
* Fix bug where renaming a tablespace was leading to an error
* Fix a bug where clicking to "Show all schemas" on schema privilege page leads
back to the latest tab used in database level
* Fix a bug when executing a query from the history
* Fix bad confirmation message when droping an autovacuum table setup
* Fix bug #3429633 '"Back" link from "Browse" leads to error'
* Fix a PHP warning when Slony conf parameters are not set
* Show cancel/kill actions in process page only if role is a superuser
* Some more small code cleanup and fixes.
Released: 3rd October 2011
Some bug fixes.
* Fix bug with enable/disable triggers on multiple triggers (Dawid 'DeyV' Polak)
* Fix bug #3353670: Error when executing a report with paging
* Fix bug with OpenBSD about where setting application_name using PGOPTIONS was
raising an ERROR
* Two security fix about code injection, reported by Mateusz Goik, fixed by
* Fix character-encoding problem with autocomplete
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/databases/phppgadmin/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/databases/phppgadmin/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/databases/phppgadmin/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |