[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jnemeth
Date: Sun Jul 15 07:51:02 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10: Makefile distinfo
Update to Asterisk 10.6.0: this is a bugfix release
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 10.6.0.
The release of Asterisk 10.6.0 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- format_mp3: Fix a possible crash in mp3_read().
* --- Fix local channel chains optimizing themselves out of a call.
* --- Re-add LastMsgsSent value for SIP peers
* --- Prevent sip_pvt refleak when an ast_channel outlasts its
* --- Send more accurate identification information in dialog-info SIP
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/comms/asterisk10/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |