[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/ocaml-ssl
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Jul 14 21:23:49 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/security/ocaml-ssl: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to 0.4.6, from Jaap Boender.
* Added write_certificate function.
* Remove support for SSLv2, which was dropped upstream (thanks Dario Teixeira).
* Added support for compiling under Win32 (thanks David Allsopp), see
* Check for pthreads in configure.
* Use pthread mutexes for locking thread-safe version of ssl.
* Use SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file instead of
* Added support for --enable-debugging configure option.
* Don't link with unix library and don't build in custom mode.
* Don't use blocking sections in finalizers since it causes segfaults (thanks
Grégoire Henry and Stéphane Glondu).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/security/ocaml-ssl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/ocaml-ssl/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r0 pkgsrc/security/ocaml-ssl/PLIST.opt
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/ocaml-ssl/buildlink3.mk \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/security/ocaml-ssl/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/security/ocaml-ssl/patches/patch-src_Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |