[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/kyua-cli
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Tue Jul 10 22:09:33 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/kyua-cli: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.5:
Experimental version released on July 10th, 2012.
* Issue 15: Added automatic stacktrace gathering of crashing test cases.
This relies on GDB and is a best-effort operation.
* Issue 32: Added the '--build-root' option to the debug, list and test
commands. This allows executing test programs from a different
directory than where the Kyuafile scripts live. See the 'Build roots'
section in the manual for more details.
* Issue 33: Removed the kyuaify.sh script. This has been renamed to
atf2kyua and moved to the kyua-atf-compat module, where it ships as a
first-class utility (with a manual page and tests).
* Issue 34: Changed the HTML reports to include the stdout and stderr of
every test case.
* Fixed the build when using a "build directory" and a clean source tree
from the repository.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/kyua-cli/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/kyua-cli/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |