[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-autodie
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Fri Jul 6 13:47:44 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/p5-autodie: Makefile distinfo
Updating package for Perl 5 pragma autodie in devel/p5-autodie from
2.10nb2 to 2.12.
2.12 Tue Jun 26 14:55:04 PDT 2012
* BUGFIX: autodie now plays nicely with the 'open' pragma
(RT #54777, thanks to Schwern).
* BUILD: Updated to Module::Install 1.06
* BUILD: Makefile.PL is less redundant.
* TEST: t/pod-coverage.t no longer thinks LEXICAL_TAG is
a user-visible subroutine.
2.11 Sat Mar 24 01:50:56 AUSEST 2012
* DOCS: Explicitly documented that autodie is context
unaware. (Thanks to chromatic.)
* TEST: Multi-arg open tests are skipped on VMS.
(Thanks to Craig A. Berry.)
* TEST BUGFIX recv.t shouldn't assume STDIN is a file handle.
(Thanks to Todd Rinaldo)
* TEST: Fixed compatibility with Carp 1.25.
(Thanks to Olivier MenguÃ©.)
* INTERNAL: Exception classes are loaded more safely.
(Thanks to Schwern)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/p5-autodie/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/p5-autodie/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |