[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-Dispatch
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Thu Jul 5 14:06:59 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-Dispatch: Makefile distinfo
Updating package for Perl 5 module Log::Dispatch in devel/p5-Log-Dispatch
from 2.29 to 2.32.
- add missing dependency
- Fix a test failure - test failed if you had 0.16 <= Sys::Syslog < 0.25
- Added a kludgey test failure fix for failure on Cygwin. Patch by Christian
Carey. RT #77364.
- Added missing prereq - Class::Load.
- Remove Sys::Syslog as a prereq, since you can use this distro perfectly well
without it. Fixes RT #52065.
- You can now pass a subroutine reference to the sugar methods like
$dispatch->debug() and friends. Requested by Jeffrey Thalhammer. RT #77308.
- Calling sugar methods like $dispatch->warn or $dispatch->crit did not
normalize the log level, so the level would be passed to the outputs as
"warn", not "warning". Reported by Karen Etheridge. RT #77203.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-Dispatch/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Log-Dispatch/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |