[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/archivers/xz
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Jul 2 06:16:23 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/archivers/xz: Makefile PLIST distinfo
- Fix lzma_index_init(). It could crash if memory allocation failed.
- Fix the possibility of an incorrect LZMA_BUF_ERROR when a BCJ
filter is used and the application only provides exactly as
much output space as is the uncompressed size of the file.
- Fix a bug in doc/examples_old/xz_pipe_decompress.c. It didn't
check if the last call to lzma_code() really returned
LZMA_STREAM_END, which made the program think that truncated
files are valid.
- New example programs in doc/examples (old programs are now in
doc/examples_old). These have more comments and more detailed
* Fix "xz -lvv foo.xz". It could crash on some corrupted files.
* Fix output of "xz --robot -lv" and "xz --robot -lvv" which
incorrectly printed the filename also in the "foo (x/x)" format.
* Fix exit status of "xzdiff foo.xz bar.xz".
* Fix exit status of "xzgrep foo binary_file".
* Fix portability to EBCDIC systems.
* Fix a configure issue on AIX with the XL C compiler. See INSTALL
* Update French, German, Italian, and Polish translations.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/archivers/xz/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/archivers/xz/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/archivers/xz/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |