[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Fri Jun 29 14:56:16 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile distinfo
Update sylpheed to 3.2.0.
Changes since Sylpheed 3.1.4
* Each attachments on the message view now have graphical label
and popup menu.
* The UI for Attachments tab was changed to save the space. Users
now also can do 'Save all' without switching the view.
* The 'show_attach_tab' option (without UI), which reverts the
attachments interface to the old one, was added.
* Multiple keywords search of the quick search was implemented.
* The context menu of the folder view and the summary view can be
popped up using Menu key or Shift+F10.
* Win32: IPv6 support was enabled again.
* Win32: SylFilter is now also included in the installer. The
default junk commands were also changed to sylfilter.
* Win32: an option to play sound when new messages arrive was
* Win32: The file selector now follows Windows shortcut (.lnk).
* Number of maximum characters per line of configuration files
* Compose window will not be closed if saving of message to
* Sender's e-mail address became not guessable from generated
* New plug-in APIs were added.
* 'Account Preferences - Advanced - Put deleted messages in'
account setting actually works now.
* MIME debug output was modified.
* Both filtered and original numbers of messages are displayed on
the status label now.
* The POP3 remote mailbox now supports SOCKS proxy.
* The POP3 remote mailbox now retrieves headers from the newer
messages (useful for slow connection).
* The POP3 remote mailbox can now reload message headers after
the loading is stopped.
* News (NNTP) now supports SOCKS proxy.
* The details of new message counts are displayed on the tooltip
of the tray icon.
* Address auto-completion now also matches to the subsequent part
of the name of contacts.
* On file selection dialog, the last selected folders are
preserved between sessions now.
* DNS lookup error is now distinguished from other connection
* The clip icon was replaced with more visible one on selected
* The performance of reading cache files was improved by using
memory mapped file (requires GTK+ >= 2.8).
* Win32: the launch of Windows installer became faster.
* Sylfilter command was added as a preset of junk filter program.
* The blinking period of the tray icon was extended to 10 seconds.
* 'Is shorter than' became the default for 'Age' filter condition.
* The Japanse manual was updated, and the encoding of Japanese
manual was changed to UTF-8 to prevent display failure on some
* Queue control headers are removed when moving messages from
queue folders to trash.
* Duplicated keyboard accelerators on some dialogs were fixed.
* The focus on quick search entry is not stolen by the refresh of
* The HTML parser was modified.
* The check of IMAP AUTHENTICATE response was fixed.
* The compilation failure with GLib 2.32 or later was fixed.
* The bug that a MIME part that didn't have its name could not be
saved was fixed.
* Address autocomplete drop-down list with newer version of GTK+
was fixed (#52).
* Line-space for auto-wrapped lines now reflects the line-space
* Some minor fixes for IMAP were made.
* Some memory leaks were fixed.
* Other bugfixes were made.
* Some compiler warnings were removed.
* Win32: OpenSSL was updated to 0.9.8x. (0.9.8w in Sylpheed 3.1.4
is also not vulnerable)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.136 -r1.137 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.75 -r1.76 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/patches/patch-libsylph_defs_h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |