[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/getmail
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Thu Jun 21 20:52:56 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/getmail: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 4.30.1. From the changelog:
- silence a nuisance deprecation warning about the sets module when
running with Python >= 2.5 which was reintroduced in 4.29.0.
Thanks: Stephan Schulz.
- fix breakage introduced in 4.29.0 where BrokenUIDLPOP3Retriever
would fail with a TypeError at logout time. Thanks: Scott Robbins,
- fix breakage introduced in 4.29.0 where deleted mail was not being
expunged from the last (or only) folder retrieved from in an IMAP
session. Thanks: Paul Howarth.
- update old contact information for Free Software Foundation.
Thanks: Ricky Zhou.
- fix incorrect character encoding in plaintext documentation.
Thanks: Ricky Zhou.
- ensure getmail exits nonzero if a server refuses login due to a
credential problem. Thanks: Stephan Schulz.
- ensure getmail exits nonzero if various error conditions (like
POP/IMAP authentication failure) occur. Thanks: Ryan J., Stephan
- python versions prior to 2.5.0 contain a bug when dealing with
read-only IMAP mailboxes. Monkey-patch imaplib when running with
Python<2.5.0. Thanks: Les Barstow.
- do IMAP modified-utf7 conversion of mailbox names containing
non-ASCII characters. Thanks: A. Lapraitis, Randall Mason.
- add special ALL value for retrieving mail from all selectable
IMAP mailboxes in the account.
- change IMAP retrieval strategy to retrieve all messages from a
mailbox, then move on to the next mailbox, etc. Should result in
increased speed, but if you set `max_messages_per_session` too
low, this could result in later mailboxes not being retrieved
Updating this leaf package during the freeze for bugfixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.112 -r1.113 pkgsrc/mail/getmail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/mail/getmail/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.95 -r1.96 pkgsrc/mail/getmail/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |