[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/yap
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Sat Jun 16 19:34:49 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/lang/yap: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to Yap 6.2.2
In terms of the core YAP, most changes are small bug fixes. They include
- better support for 64 bits in win64,
- some fixes to the garbage collector
- OSX Lion compilation
- wide char support
- bug in copy_term when some variables have attributes
- fixes to lam interface
- C-interface and SWI support
- over-optimisation of =/2.
- arithmetic exceptions
- write_canonical (Ulrich)
- retracting may not follow lu semantics
- minor predicate import bug.
There has been a lot of progress in ProbLog and cplint.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/lang/yap/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/lang/yap/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/lang/yap/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |