[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Thu Jun 14 12:52:48 UTC 2012
Git v18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Fixes since v22.214.171.124
* The message file for Swedish translation has been updated a bit.
* A name taken from mailmap was copied into an internal buffer
incorrectly and could overun the buffer if it is too long.
* A malformed commit object that has a header line chomped in the
middle could kill git with a NULL pointer dereference.
* An author/committer name that is a single character was mishandled
as an invalid name by mistake.
* The progress indicator for a large "git checkout" was sent to
stderr even if it is not a terminal.
* "git grep -e '$pattern'", unlike the case where the patterns are
read from a file, did not treat individual lines in the given
pattern argument as separate regular expressions as it should.
* When "git rebase" was given a bad commit to replay the history on,
its error message did not correctly give the command line argument
it had trouble parsing.
Also contains minor fixes and documentation updates.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -u -r1.54 -r1.55 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |