[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/print/gutenprint-lib
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Wed Jun 13 23:19:19 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/print/gutenprint-lib: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 5.2.8.
* Changes from 5.2.7
1) The Canon driver has been significantly overhauled for this
release, and output (and in some cases functionality) may be
significantly different from previous releases. We expect to
perform further work in future releases. Specific changes
[Massive list of Canon printers with changes]
2) New printers supported in this release:
3) A problem whereby printing did not work at all on some Linux
distributions has been fixed (3299815 CUPS PPD broken on Linux).
4) A crash with the EPSON Stylus Photo R3000 has been fixed.
5) Printing on the Epson Stylus NX200, SX200, and SX205 is believed
to be corrected.
6) A build problem with libgutenprintui2 and testpattern on certain
platforms has been fixed.
7) Chinese (Mandarin), Galician, and Ukrainian translations have
8) (API) Added function stp_vars_copy_from() to override settings in
one settings object with those in another.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.29 -r1.30 pkgsrc/print/gutenprint-lib/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/print/gutenprint-lib/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |